WHERE WE ARE
Market Leadership Through customer loyalty with prominent brand identity, living improvement culture and evergreen leaders
Enabling anticipative, accurate & convenient health care for better life
Infant Care and Environmental health
PATIENT CARE MANAGEMENT
TSN 807 IWSC
SERVO CONTROLLED INFANT WARMER
The TSN 807 IWSC Infant Warmer is an open-care system with radiant infrared heater, providing a fairly
Stable temperature for the new born. This equipment allows direct access to the infant during examination.
• Radiant heater is well driven by the microcontroller .ensures
fairly stable temperature around the mattress.
• Titable large mattress allows comfortable nursing and
examination of the born.
• Since safety of patient is the highest priority,number of
alarms are provided,visible (LCD) as well as audible (buzzer
with alarm silencer).
• Integrated APGAR timer with time display and audible alarm
after 1st ,3rd, and 5th minute.
• Automatic key lock avoids unintended change of the
control setting and saves the last user setting.
• Optional : Height adjustment of patient compartment for
ergonomic nursing and examination.
More From Infant Care and Environmental health